- Due to its use of highly advance delivery system of ingredients, Nanosome, it has a high skin absorption rate, delivering effective results.
- Contains ingredients such as Arnica montana, Aloe babadensis leaf, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopheryl acetate, which are highly beneficial for a swift recovery of damaged skin and infection.
- Does not cause any skin irritation. Does not leave sticky traces after applying DDS (Drug Delivery System) for maximization of effects. (ex. Nanoencapsulation)
- Comes in an aluminum tube, effectively preventing the oxidation of constituents.
Helps strengthen the skin barriers. Provides moisture and nutrition for sensitive skin.
- Can be used on all skin types and makeups can be applied after absorption.
- Allows exposure to the sun directly after application. Can be used on children.
- Should be used at least twice a day (morning and evening)
- Should be applied by spreading it out evenly on the desired area, with a gentle massage.
- For sensitive or allergic skin, a small quantity should be first applied on a small patch of skin to test.
- Should be used before or after any skin irritation occurs.